South Africa and Rwanda are Africa’s kings because of the following reasons.
1- South Africa is the first Country to win Afcon in SADC 🇿🇦 1996.
2- South Africa is the first Country to win Wafcon in SADC 🇿🇦 2022.
3- First team to Win Caf Champions League in SADC 🇿🇦 Orlando Pirates 1995 is South Africa.
4- Country with Most FIFA World Cup appearances in SADC 🇿🇦 1998,2002 and 2010 is South Africa.
5- According to current FIFA ranking South Africa ranks 67 in the world and 12 in Africa which is the highest ranking in SADC🇿🇦
South Africa in SADC
6- South Africa🇿🇦 is the only country in SADC to win both men and women Afcon and wafcon
7- South Africa 🇿🇦 is the only country in SADC to win two CAF Champions League with two different teams Mamelodi Sundowns and Orlando Pirates.
8- South Africa is the first country in SADC to host FIFA World Cup 🇿🇦 and the only country in Africa.
9- The only coach to win Three Caf Champions leagues in SADC and in Africa 🇿🇦🇿🇦 Pitso Mosimane.
10- PSL rank number 6 in Africa as the best league, which is the higheRwanda is Africa’s best
11- South Africa and Rwanda are Africa’s top business destinations.
Facts about Rwanda that leaves Africa still hoping🇷🇼
1. The Capital of Rwanda is Kigali, and it is the cleanest city in Africa.
2. Rwanda has the world’s highest representation of women in parliament, 64% of Rwanda’s members ofparliament are women.
3. One million Rwandans overcame poverty between 2006 and 2011.
4. In 2007, Rwanda became the first country in the world to legislate an outright ban on plastic bags.
5. Despite the genocide years ago, Rwanda is now one of the most peaceful countries in Africa and also the safest.
Healthcare in Rwanda
6. A dramatic improvement in healthcare delivery and health outcomes has seen life expectancy in Rwanda rise by 10 years in the last decade .
7. Over 90% of Rwandans have access to health insurance.
8. It takes 48 minutes to register a business in Africa while it takes 11 days in most advanced climes, Rwanda is a top African country when it comes to ease of doing business.
9. Between 2001 and 2012, real GDP growth in Rwanda averaged 8.1% per annum.
10. The Rwandan soldiers (Rwanda Defense force) are the most successful/professional and respected peace keepers in Africa, as they show professionalism whenever the attend UN peace keepingmissions in Africa like UNAMID in Darfur/Sudan.
Use of drones in Rwanda
11. Rwanda introduced the use of drones in healthcare transportation making it one of the only two African countries doing this.
12. Rwanda is the first African country to own an Android assembling plant.
13. Rwanda is called “The Land of a Thousand Hills”
14. Rwanda has four main languages, French, English, Kinyarwanda and Kiswahili.
15. Rwanda undergo a cleaning day every Saturday, this is to clean the environment and also do away with car pollution for almost the whole day.