Connect with us

Gossip News

Royal aides want Harry and Meghan to give up their titles:

Published

on

alace aides have called on the Duke and Duchess of Sussex to give up their titles following Prince Harry’s latest ‘disgraceful’ assault on the Royal Family.

In a withering condemnation of the couple’s continued attacks on the Royals, senior courtiers told The Mail on Sunday of a growing sense of ‘bewilderment and betrayal’.

They are particularly incensed over Harry’s ‘shocking’ criticism of Prince Charles’s parenting skills and, by implication, those of the Queen and the late Prince Philip.

‘People are appalled that he could do this to the Queen when the Duke of Edinburgh is barely in his grave,’ said one aide. ‘To drag his grandfather into this is so shocking.

‘The Duke of Sussex has now spent a significant amount of time emphasising that he’s no different to anyone else and attacking the institution which he says has caused him so much pain. There is a growing feeling that if you dislike the institution that much, you shouldn’t have the titles.’

Laying bare the toxicity that now exists between the Sussexes and the wider Royal Family, another source said: ‘They should put the titles into abeyance, so they still exist, but are not used, like they agreed to do with their HRHs. 

‘They should just become Harry and Meghan. And if they refuse to do that, they have to explain why not.’

While it is understood that no formal moves are planned to strip the couple of their titles, the pressure for them to be relinquished demonstrates how deep the sense of betrayal has become in the Palace.

His latest outburst means tensions are expected to be high when Harry returns to Britain for the unveiling of a new statue of his mother, Princess Diana, on July 1.

Harry has left senior Royals baffled by his ‘woeful lack of compassion’ in the expletive-filled 90-minute interview last week with actor and podcaster Dax Shepard. 

In particular, there is fury that he spoke out just a month after his grandfather’s funeral.

The 36-year-old says he and Meghan, who are expecting their second child, moved to the millionaires’ enclave of Montecito in California to break the cycle of ‘genetic pain’.

‘He’s treated me the way that he was treated,’ he said of his father. ‘There’s a lot of genetic pain and suffering that gets passed on anyway. Isn’t life about breaking the cycle? There’s no blame.

‘But certainly when it comes to parenting, if I have experienced some kind of pain or suffering because of the pain or suffering that, perhaps, my father or my parents had suffered, I’m going to make sure I break that cycle so I don’t pass it on.’

Referring to his father’s ‘unhappy’ time at Gordonstoun school in Scotland – which Charles described as ‘Colditz in kilts’ – Harry added: ‘Suddenly I started to piece it all together and go, OK, so this is where he went to school. 

‘This is what happened. I know this bit about his life. I also know that’s connected to his parents. So that means that he’s treated me the way that he was treated, which means how can I change that for my own kids?’

He compared life in The Firm to ‘a mixture between The Truman Show and being in a zoo’ – a reference to the 1998 Jim Carrey film about a man who is oblivious to the fact that his entire life is a TV show.

‘I’ve seen behind the curtain,’ he added. ‘I’ve seen the business model. I know how this operation runs… I don’t want to be part of this.’ 

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Gossip News

Ex-Ivorian president Gbagbo files for divorce

Published

on

As per media reports in the West African country Gbagbo’s lawyer Claude Mentenon said in a statement that after years of “repeated rejected requests for Simone Ehivet to consent to an amicable separation”, the ex-president had asked an Abidjan court for a divorce.

The announcement comes four days after Gbagbo returned to Ivory Coast following a decade’s absence, during which he was tried for crimes against humanity during the post-election conflict of 2010-11.

Simone Gbagbo wielded significant political influence as the first lady and was arrested alongside her husband in April 2011 after he refused to concede defeat, sparking a conflict that left some 3,000 people dead.

Simone Gbagbo was sentenced to 20 years’ prison in Ivory Coast for “violating state security”, but was released in 2018 after seven years of detention as part of an amnesty.

Gbagbo’s homecoming comes after his once-bitter rival, current President Alassane Ouattara, embraced his return in the name of national reconciliation.

Laurent and Simone Gbagbo, who have two daughters, married in 1989 and campaigned alongside each other for the introduction of multi-party elections in the 1990s.

Continue Reading

Gossip News

KBC presenter Shiksha Arora mugged in Nairobi

Published

on

Kenya Broadcasting Corporation (KBC) presenter Shiksha Arora says she was a victim of a mugging in Nairobi.

The incident, she says, happened at the Globe roundabout flyover, on Monday June 21, 2021, on the day she rejoined the national broadcaster after a year break.

Via a tweet thread, Shiksha described the experience as a ‘near-death’ ordeal where the thugs managed to get into the car she was driving and attempted to strangle her.

At around 5.20 pm, Shiksha says one of the thugs first knocked on her side mirror, bending it backwards, as if trying to remove it, before walking away.

As Shiksha was rolling down the window to reposition the mirror, a second guy started banging the front seat passenger window loudly to distracting her.

The presenter further said that a third guy came and through the driver’s window unlocked her car.

“As I was looking to my left, guy 3 slid his hand in through my window and unlocked my car, got into the back seat. Grabbed my purse and asked for my phone, at this point in time I was in panic mode, couldn’t say anything. He asked for it again and reached for my neck, strangling me,” she said.

Adding, “As he was strangling my neck, I desperately gasped for air, I started hooting loudly to get some attention, hoping somebody would help me. People started getting out of their cars and that’s when they let go and fled. He went with my purse, but I am TRAUMATIZED that he attacked me.”

Shiksha advised motorists not to roll down windows in any case of any commotion while on traffic as the thugs work in teams.

“These thugs work in teams in broad daylight during peak traffic, don’t roll down your window no matter what when on globe roundabout. I got lucky, he didn’t manage to hurt me much, despite strangling my neck and getting away with my purse. I am okay but traumatized,” she added.

Continue Reading

Gossip News

Mukhisa Kituyi’s Nudes Leaked

Published

on

Presidential Candidate Mukihsa Kituyi is a man under siege.His nude videos were released today by his love, a Mombasa lady by the name Dianna Opemi. Mukhisa, is a presidential aspirant in the 2022 elections, he is said to have assaulted his lover Dianna at a hotel in Nyali, Mombasa, who later on leaked his nude videos.

The lady claims that Mukhisa allegedly assaulted her,

“He pushed me from the bed, and continued kicking me even after I fell on the floor, whereby I ended sustaining injuries on the left knee,” she claimed.

Miss Opemi further recorded a statement at Nyali police station, claiming that Mukhisa brutally assaulted her after she refused his sexual advances. 

It is now believed that the disagreement that erupted between the two could have attributed to the leaking of the bedroom video on social media.

Continue Reading

Trending